- Got upgraded to ocean view room without ocean view price tag just by asking.
- Friendly staff
- Good location. Everything in walking distance.
- Nice ocean views
- Secure underground parking
- Rooms where not clean. Sticky floors. Hairs in bathtub etc.
- Cockroaches in bathroom.
- Smell of raw sewage in bathroom
- *Worst* *Mattress* *Ever*. Back pain guaranteed.
- Very noisy from 6:00 AM on. You could hear every door slammed on your floor. Sleep impossible.
- Too expensive with all these drawbacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Found right on the waterfront Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is a must in Sunshine Coast accommodation. Located on the Esplanade and offering self contained accommodation with over 30 restaurants, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. The hotel features fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Our suites provide the perfect accommodation for business travellers, just 12km for the airport as well as families with one, two and three bedroom options, most with full ocean views and spa baths. Onsite at Mantra Mooloolaba Beach you will find a variety of dining options as well as many leisure facilities including two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, recreation deck and fully equipped gym. For those that want to explore the Sunshine Coast, take a walk along the beautiful Mooloolaba beachfront, voted the best in the region, or visit one of the many tourist attractions found close by including Australia Zoo, UnderWater World or the Eumundi Markets. Mantra Mooloolaba Beach offers the ideal base for Sunshine Coast accommodation. ** Please Note, Unless otherwise stated all rates are weekly service. Daily service available upon request at an additional cost. WiFi available at a nominal charge. Maintenance Notice Mantra Mooloolaba Beach will be undergoing maintenance works on the resort outdoor pool from 22 May until 11 June 2017. During this period the outdoor pool and conference rooms will be closed, however the indoor pool will still be available to our guests. The remedial work will be occurring during the hours of 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Mooloolaba Beach Hotel Mooloolaba
- Mooloolaba Outrigger