We were disappointed with the Caribbean Resort.
The apartment was quite small, no ensuite. We have stayed at other apartments in Noosa and Mooloolaba and they have all been much larger, with ensuites. Also found it quite noisy - the sound of doors banging and people talking echoed quite badly. On the plus side, the apartment was clean and tidy. Close to shops, restaurants. Loved the Surf club.
Would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba is a 6 storey high rise complex which offers 62 fully-self contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Our spacious accommodation is the ideal base to immerse yourself in all the colour and excitement of this cosmopolitan beachside town. Nestled in the heart of Mooloolaba, 100m from the iconic beachfront, Caribbean Resort offers fantastic facilities, and is the perfect location for your beach getaway. With dozens of first class restaurants, alfresco cafes and boutique shops on your doorstep, you are only moments from the patrolled beach for that quick surf or a stroll to the children's playground on the foreshore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Breakfree Caribbean Hotel Mooloolaba
- Breakfree Caribbean Mooloolaba