“A relaxing & fun Bridal party treat” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Spa Room, Mooloolaba
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A relaxing & fun Bridal party treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

As part of the preparations for my sister-in-law's wedding 6 of us (incl Bride, bridesmaids, MOB & MOG) attended the Spa Room the day before the wedding to get our nails done. We received excellent treatment and they were very supportive if us bringing food and champagne and also supplied glasses and plates for us to use. The staff were lovely and didn't even mind our sometimes bawdy sense of humour.

In regards to the quality of the pedicure/manicure - I have had better - particularly with the French tipping, which was ever-so-slightly uneven for a couple of the girls. However, that said, if you are getting married at the Sunshine Coast and want to spend a great morning getting pampered with your girls - I would highly recommend this Spa.

“Luxurious, quiet, calming and relaxing!! What a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

What a beautiful treat! I had a lovely experience at The Spa Room.

Tranquil and quiet as I entered and it continued as such. I had a wonderful facial, massage and pedi. The spa treatments were completed with care and dignity in a lovely calm environment, and all staff were knowledgeable.

Highly recommend this day spa if you are traveling to Mooloolaba, and I would certainly visit again.

Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Relaxation at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

On a recent weekend getaway to Mooloolaba I treated myself to a massage and facial at the Spa Room. Natalie and the girls at The Spa Room are friendly and very professional. After being ill for most of 2013 this experience was "just what the doctor ordered" - very relaxing and refreshing and Natalie is just lovely - thanks again and I will be making this a regular "all about me" treat!

Visited December 2013
Toowoomba, Australia
“Absolute Bliss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

I recently had enjoyed a weekend away at the Sunshine Coast and was treated to a massage and deluxe facial at The Spa Room... From the moment I walked in - I was treated like royalty. I was greeted by friendly, professional staff - with a cold towel and glass of ice water ready for me. My therapist was Abby - and she was absolutely amazing! My 2 hours at The Spa Room was by far the most exquisite pampering I have ever received - it was a holiday within a holiday for me! I highly recommend the visit!

Visited December 2013
Brisbane
“Relaxing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

On holiday in Mooloolaba I decided to treat myself to a massage & dermabrasion treatment at the Spa Room.
I found the Spa Room staff friendly & welcoming. The atmosphere was calming & relaxing.
The massage was just what I needed & the dermabrasion skin treatment left my face glowing & fresh. A refreshing cup of floral tea at the finish just topped off my visit.
It was a really lovely holiday experience & good value.

Visited September 2013