“This is terrific for sinus and relaxation”

Salt Caves Mooloolaba
More attraction details
Owner description: For centuries, people have trusted the benefits of salt therapy (with Himalayan salt) to relieve respiratory illnesses, improve skin conditions and strengthen their immune systems. Today, people of all ages can benefit from the natural healing properties found in Himalayan salt through salt therapy in a man made salt cave to help with ~ Asthma treatment Eczema Seasonal allergies Bronchitis Sinus infections, sinusitis Emphysema Cystic Fibrosis Whooping Cough Ear Infection Tonsillitis
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been a long time sinus sufferer. Lately it had been really bad with constant blocked nose, headaches etc. We took a drive to the Salt Caves at Mooloolaba and I havent look back since.
It was very relaxing and the music and lighting are lovely, so are the staff
The day after our session my sense of smell was back and I could breathe through my nose again. It is now 4 weeks later and I have not had sinus at all and my nose is still clear. It is very windy today which has always been a trigger for my sinus and I am amazed to find that the wind has not bothered me at all and my nose is still clear.
Thank you so much Salt Caves, I will still come back and use my complimentary second visit. I will also continue to visit every so often to keep my sinus under control and to just unwind and relax.
I highly recommend this for sinus sufferers and for a relaxation session.

8  Thank megoo05

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I wasnt sure that I believed in all the hype around the salt caves. But I decided to give it a go. The first visit I wasnt sure how to completely relax & kept looking at my watch. but I did feel good after that visit. 2 days later I went again & this time knowing what to expect I actually relaxed, I deeply inhaled the clean air & enjoyed the soothing music. I felt very relaxed & calm afterwards.
I was really disppointed that it was the last day of my holiday. Next time I visit I will purchase a visit for each day.

6  Thank shelly1972
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My first experience with Himalayan Salt Caves was a real highlight. From the moment you enter the cave and lay on a relaxing sun bed you totally switch off and enjoy 45 minutes of bliss, breathing in the . As an added bonus after your first visit they offer a second complementary treatment, which we were more than happy to accept. Unfortunately I am only here on holidays but will definitely be back.

3  Thank jamscone3
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Very relaxing, soothing music, mood lighting,comfortable reclining chairs so relaxing dozed off three times. Although I dont suffer from any breathing issues, my partner does and found it very soothing. Proprietor very welcoming and we found the whole experience very worthwhile and if lived closer would utulise the facility on a more regular basis. Highly recommended.

5  Thank wayne_bear
Reviewed 15 February 2013

As my OH has mutlple respiratory problems, we went along to check it out and were absolutely amazed at how relaxing it all was. Having dozed and relaxed on 2 occasions now, I can really notice a difference in my OH skin being really clear. Whilst more than 2 visits would be required by him, I found the experience peaceful and would attend maybe now and again for the indulgence of it. I have ticked friends because it is not a romantic couples thing although it is nice to share the experience with a partner.

4  Thank oneof2