We had an excellent large apartment of the 4th floor. The apartment was everything we had hoped for and more and was perfect for us 2 couples.
The inside layout was 2 lounges each with a TV, 2 bedrooms - one with ensuite & TV, another full bathroom, full kitchen, dining area, and 2 balconies.
Although we were 2 couples sharing, the apartment would have been excellent for a family with its 2 lounges. Other facilities provided were a iPod dock & speakers, blu-ray DVD, plenty of childrens games, and a library of at least 100 books. Wireless internet worked well for us, we purchased $15 of data/time and that lasted us with 3 computer devices 10 days.
Outside, the grounds and gardens were extremely well kept. Good sized heated swimming pool although some may have wanted more heat in the winter, excellent spa pool, large BBQ area incl tables.
Security garaging is large with easy entry & exit. There are about 5 lifts serving all floors and rooms with luggage trolleys provided.
Location is excellent - excellent sea views and best of all, no traffic noise could be heard in the bedrooms. Coles Supermarket and Esplanade shops/restaurants are a close easy walk away.
We were most impressed with the Resident Managers. We left a set of keys behind and within 2 hours of departing, we were rung to say they had been found. We were very appreciative of this caring attitude.
A top Apartment block that would be hard to better in Mooloolaba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba