Our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed in a 1st floor apartment. The fitout was very nice and apartment clean with plenty of room. View of the ocean from the 1st floor is great, as other reviews have said.
We have had issues with traffic noise from the main Highway thru Mooloolaba on previous holidays, when staying elsewhere, but this time there was no complaints. The noise is almost gone when balcony door is closed and with bedrooms at the rear of the apartment, night time is quiet for sleeping.
Pool is very nice, although the pebble-mix type finish on bottom is quite rough - enough to graze feet/knees if rubbed. Although it does at least its not slippery. Other than that it has a good combination of shallow for little people and deep for those that can swim and its positioning is great with sun most of the day and a good number of lounges.
BBQ area is kept immaculate which is great for cook-outs.
Overall very happy with the apartment, open spaces and any queries to reception. Will happily stay again next time we are in Moololaba, thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba