4 adults - 1 toddler
We stayed in Apartment 4B and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during a week stay in Jan 14.
Despite being in the middle of the building, we couldn't complain about the water views we had from the balcony. Apartment was quite modern and had everything you'd need.
The apartment was made up of 3 x Bedrooms (Bedroom 1 x Queen with ensuite, toilet, shower Bedroom 2 x 2 Single Beds, Bedroom 3 x 2 Single Beds). Rooms were of adequate size and very clean upon arrival.
Despite arriving 3 hours before the 2pm check in, we were lucky enough to be allowed into the room and the cleaning of it had been finished.
Great Pool and BBQ facilities and a 5-10min walk from the main strip in Mooloolaba.
Great pace to stay - thank you Osprey Management and Owner of 4B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba