Osprey Apartments offers the type of accommodation you rarely see; incredibly spacious, comfortable (if felt like we were house sitting a friend's apartment) and the perfect beachside location. The sunrises were a welcome sight each morning from our balcony over looking the water, where we would enjoy a home made breakfast made in our fully (and I mean 'fully' including salt and pepper!) equipped kitchen. It can be said the emphasis is more on family comfort than contemporary style, however it delivers value for money (particularly outside of the busy school holiday periods) and has all the amenities you would expect and enjoy when spending time away. The proximity to shops, cafés and the surf club provides a range of dining options, including self catering and the on site parking provided a lift directly to our door. I will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to the Sunshine Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba