We stayed a week and thoroughly enjoyed this accommodation. We were on the first floor in a 2 bedroom apartment with wonderful sea views.
These are very comfortable and very spacious apartments. Our balcony had a full sized table and chairs. The lounge area had two very comfortable sofas , large TV, dining area and well stocked kitchen.
One bedroom was twin bedded and mine had large comfortable bed and en suite. The other bathroom had shower, bath and laundry facilities.
There was safe underground free car parking.
The pool and spa area was lovely and there is a BBQ for guests use.
Location is excellent with supermarket and shops close by.
Reception were friendly and helpful and free local paper was welcome.
I was very tempted to book again for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short walk from the heart of Mooloolaba is Osprey Apartments, an outstanding holiday resort. Set around landscaped gardens are select facilities for your enjoyment. Spend your downtime relaxing with a good book on a sun-lounge around the resort pool. Other facilities include a heated spa, fitness room and a BBQ entertainment area. The fully equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments present a fresh and contemporary feel with all the creature comforts of a home away from home. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area opens onto the private balcony boasting alluring views. Every apartment offers the little extras such as cable television and DVD players. Wake up to the sound of the rolling surf on the famous Mooloolaba Beach, then step outside onto your patio or balcony and watch the sun rise over the glistening waters of the Pacific Ocean. Only a 5 min drive from the Coast's largest shopping and movie centre and a quick walk to Mooloolaba Beach, Underwater World and the Wharf. Montville and the Glass House Mountains are only half an hour away. No car, no problem, Osprey is only 100m from the local bus stop. Whether you want relaxation, adventure or excitement Osprey Apartments is the ideal base for your Sunshine Coast holiday. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Osprey Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Mooloolaba
- Osprey Oceanview Apartments Hotel Mooloolaba