Have not stayed in Mooloolaba before so was not sure what to expect. Landmark Resort has an excellent location with shops and surf club stones throw away. We stayed in a 3 bedroom executive which has been refurnished at great expense by the owners. Very nice job! Staff were very helpful and the security in and out of building is tight. Excellent sauna (one of the hottest I have experienced) and spas were very good too. Only down side is the Pennisular is very close and had a group of young people having wild parties each night. The noise from the buildings bounces between the two and makes it difficult to sleep. Management of Landmark were helpful and did what they could. Would highly recommend for families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort is located directly opposite Mooloolaba's beautiful beachfront and is comprised of 132 apartments and suites with hinterland, pool, river or ocean views. All apartments and suites are self-contained, with air conditioning, cable television and modern fittings. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Resort facilities include a gymnasium, outdoor spa, sauna, rooftop spa, barbecue entertaining area, games room, day spa and secure car parking. Mooloolaba's relaxed family atmosphere has long been a popular holiday destination for Queenslanders and it is now emerging as the 'must visit' destination for the rest of Australia. Landmark Resort is situated on the beachfront amongst Mooloolaba's finest restaurants, cafes and exclusive boutiques. Step across the road to the magnificent year-round patrolled beach, which has won multiple awards for being Queensland's cleanest and friendliest. Waiting for you around the corner is Underwater World, which provides a thrilling entree to the world below the sea. The daily seal shows, along with the otter displays and the wondrous underwater tunnel, provide a fun day's entertainment for the whole family. Adjoining Underwater world is The Wharf where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping and live entertainment, or just simply relax on the deck with a drink and watch the world go by. Mooloolaba is only a short drive to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo and the superb Sunshine Coast hinterland. Landmark Resort is an hour's drive north of the Brisbane Airport, or a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Coast Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Landmark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landmark Resort Mooloolaba
- Landmark Hotel Mooloolaba