We stayed in a two bedroom unit on the 3rd floor. The apartment was clean, well maintained and overlooked the Mooloolaba beach with sea views. It was spacious enough for 4 people and had a good supply of cookware and utensils. The location was ideal (even though the weather was not at the time of our visit), with clubs and restaurants within an easy walk. The worst part of the stay was the noisy Lorikeets which nested in the pine trees directory in front of our balcony. The started screeching at approx. 4pm and continued well after dark. Not a good thing when you want to sit outside and enjoy a nice quiet drink before dinner on the balcony. Other than that, I would recommend this property but bring ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Mooloolaba Bay, Mantra Zanzibar offers beachside accommodation with a strong East African influence in the heart of cosmopolitan Mooloolaba. Offering style on the beach, the property is close to everything your heart desires including shopping, restaurants and sidewalk cafes. Indulge in the latest fashions and giftware from around the world in the surrounding boutiques. Accommodation choices include 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all with quality furnishings and African inspired decor, air-conditioning, private balcony with panoramic ocean views and an indulgent spa bath. Other standard features include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, cable TV, DVD player, internet access and hairdryer. If you're after more space, upgrade to our courtyard apartments which feature all of the above plus a private courtyard area with barbeque and outdoor spa or for the ultimate in luxury book our two or three bedroom penthouse. You will enjoy all the resort facilities and services you need with an outdoor heated pool and spa, fully equipped gym, complimentary undercover parking, in-room internet access, tour desk, child minding and laundry service. Mooloolaba is home to many of Queensland's best attractions including UnderWater World, the Eumundi Markets and just 20 minutes drive away is the famous Australia Zoo. Located on The Esplanade we are just minutes walk from trendy sidewalk cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique stores making for a truly memorable getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Apartments
- Zanzibar Hotel Apartments