Recently had a girls weekend away in a 3 bedroom unit at Zanzibar. The unit was adequate for 3 people but I would have found it too small for anymore people.
The bedrooms are small but adequate and there is not a lot of room in the main living area. Some of the furnishings and decor are dated and will need to be updated to command such high dollars.
Situated opposite the beach and within close proximity to shops and restaurants it was a good spot to spend a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Mooloolaba Bay, Mantra Zanzibar offers beachside accommodation choices including 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. You will enjoy all the resort facilities and services you need with an outdoor heated pool and spa, fully equipped gym, complimentary undercover parking, in-room internet access, tour desk, child minding and laundry service. Mooloolaba is home to many of Queensland's best attractions including UnderWater World, the Eumundi Markets and just 20 minutes drive away is the famous Australia Zoo. Located on The Esplanade we are just minutes walk from trendy sidewalk cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique stores making for a truly memorable getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Hotel Mooloolaba
- Zanzibar Apartments
- Zanzibar Hotel Apartments