I have looked for many places to stay at the beach on the Sunshine Coast, and this is the best.
- daily cleaning service
- only one year old
- modern and comfortable
- great views from sitting room (floor to ceiling glass) and main bedroom, looking at ocean and waves crashing on rocks
- large baloney
- long pool on a deck-level overlooking the ocean
- two plasma TVs, plus onsite theatre room
- downstairs are coffee shops and restaurants that really were buzzing on the weekend I was there.
I stayed in a two bedroom suite on level 4. I was told it was the smallest suite, and it was huge by hotel standards. Two separated bedrooms, so that you don't feel on top of each other. Two bathrooms, which are very modern. And a full kitchen with a very fancy refrigerator.
This place has style!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba