I just spent two nights at Oceans for the long weekending a 2 bedroom apartment. The location is perfect, the view from the balcony bliss. It is styled very well and the amenities were nice. It also has great off street parking.
I only have a few points that I believe should be seriously looked at, mainly considering the price ($500 per night)
1. The coffee capsules are a basic inclusion, you can't charge $1.50 for each. Next to no money but it let's it down.
2. Same as the internet. No place of this standard still charges for wifi.
3. They should consider heating the pool. It was freezing and not very inviting on a windy day.
4. The gym is far too small, with no water or towel facilities
5. Although the air conditioning was working well throughout the apartment, the main bedroom still got very stuffy and required the main door to be open all night. Not ideal if you are sharing with in laws.
Small pointers I know but I think important when you are paying this price per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceans Mooloolaba Beach, the only 5 star Mooloolaba Resort, is perfectly positioned directly opposite Mooloolaba Beach and in the center of Mooloolaba Esplanade. Walk out the door and choose from dozens of great restaurants, boutique shopping outlets and watch the ocean waves sparkle on the stunning Mooloolaba beach. 46 exquisite self contained luxury apartments and penthouses feature state of the art facilities, smart technology and modern design details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Oceans Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba