We stayed for 5 nights. Overall we had a good time and stay.
Upon arrival at our apartment, I was disappointed with the size of the kitchen/lounge area, for a 2 bed apartment I was expecting something a bit more spacious. The bedrooms and bathroom were of a good size but did smell damp. The kitchen was well equipt with crockery, saucepans etc, but didn't allow much storage space for our own food that we had brought with us.
There were 2 tv's - one in the main bedroom & 1 in lounge, but 1 remote! which worked for both, but often found you turned both tv's on when turning one on! The sensor must be very sensitive! :)
Our balcony looked out on to the road and this proved noisy in evening and first thing in the morning with traffic and people walking past the building. We were on 4th floor. So I would recommend requesting a pool view balcony.
On our penultimate day we noticed there were ants in the bathroom, so spoke with reception and they responded quickly by getting someone in to spray the apartment. Unfortunately on our departure I noticed a few ants were found in the bathroom and in my child's luggage, so was reported again to reception.
Julie on reception was very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
We did use the pool and spa which was a nice feature of the hotel/apartment. Being close to the beach and shops, cafés etc was great too.
We had a takeaway from the Thai restaurant which is located in the hotel and it was very tasty and ready on time. My hubby had green curry and said it was one of the best he has had in ages!
So to sum up,the resort is a nice place to stay with not many frills but the location makes up for it. I will recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nautilus is located in the heart of Mooloolaba, on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. This modern property offers 1 and 2 bedroom self contained apartments that are perfectly located within a short stroll to Mooloolaba Beach. The central location plus modern guest facilities make Nautilus Mooloolaba a perfect choice for both families and couples. Take a swim in the heated pool or simply relax in a sun lounge whilst enjoying the lush, tropical surroundings and the relaxing sound of the waterfall. Discover why the blend of modern guest facilities and quality holiday apartments makes Nautilus Mooloolaba one of the most popular accommodation choices anywhere on the Sunshine Coast. When you're not enjoying the patrolled beach, visiting the local attractions such as Underwater World or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities to get the most from your Mooloolaba holiday experience. Mooloolaba is a popular family holiday destination on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, situated between Caloundra and Noosa Heads. Nautilus Mooloolaba is perfectly located adjacent to The Wharf and Mooloolah River, just a relaxed stroll to The Esplanade and Mooloolaba Beach. Alfresco cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Underwater World are all in close proximity when you stay at Nautilus Mooloolaba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Hotel Mooloolaba