The Nautilus was average! Location was great, as it was close to everything. However, If you don't want to sleep this is the hotel for you. Due to being in the centre of Mooloolaba it was very loud at night, and all you would hear is screaming people at 1, 2, 3, 4 in the morning walking 'home'. The pool was nice, however the waterfall would only come on for an hour in the morning which wasn't fun because we never got to see it going. The mini golf was a good addition and we were able to use it during our stay. When we did use the pool we found rubbish in it which wasn't pleasant. The room was average and not the cleanest. We received house keepings once, and all they did was pull the doonas up on our beds, they didn't change the sheets, they didn't vacuum, nothing, which was a little disappointing. Every time we had a shower, the bathroom would flood which was quite annoying. The carpark was very tight, and the driveway was quite steep, meaning that it was difficult to get a car in without scraping the bottom of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nautilus is located in the heart of Mooloolaba, on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. This modern property offers 1 and 2 bedroom self contained apartments that are perfectly located within a short stroll to Mooloolaba Beach. The central location plus modern guest facilities make Nautilus Mooloolaba a perfect choice for both families and couples. Take a swim in the heated pool or simply relax in a sun lounge whilst enjoying the lush, tropical surroundings and the relaxing sound of the waterfall. Discover why the blend of modern guest facilities and quality holiday apartments makes Nautilus Mooloolaba one of the most popular accommodation choices anywhere on the Sunshine Coast. When you're not enjoying the patrolled beach, visiting the local attractions such as Underwater World or touring the hinterland, take advantage of the following facilities to get the most from your Mooloolaba holiday experience. Mooloolaba is a popular family holiday destination on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, situated between Caloundra and Noosa Heads. Nautilus Mooloolaba is perfectly located adjacent to The Wharf and Mooloolah River, just a relaxed stroll to The Esplanade and Mooloolaba Beach. Alfresco cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Underwater World are all in close proximity when you stay at Nautilus Mooloolaba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Nautilus Mooloolaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Mooloolaba Hotel Mooloolaba
- Nautilus Hotel Mooloolaba