“great food, freindly staff”
Review of Blue Moon Grill

Blue Moon Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Moon Grill is the most awarded restaurant in Trinity Beach. It Offers a vast array of seafood, steak, Curries, Asian, Australian, Indonesian and much more. We have home made desserts and over 95 domestic and international beers
Reviewed 22 July 2014

visited the restaurant twice in july and the food was stunning, good quality and veyr very good service.....
try the wild bara, its the best bara i ever had....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had breakfast and dinner here and i can't fault the service or the food. Friendly staff and one lovely staff member even looked after my four mth old whilst I ate my dinner which was above and beyond what I expected. Best meal in Cairns for sure. Don't know why you would have anything but positive things to say about this restaurant!! Will def recommend to family and friends traveling to Cairns. The crappy reviews on here are surprising and I find it hard to believe as we had a great experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Amazing dinner and breakfast. Every dish was cooked to perfection. Couldn't fault this place. Staff friendly. Even put our baby to sleep so my wife could eat her dinner. Great job. Keep up the good work. 5star restaurant.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Absolute best dining experience in our entire 2 week trip, even better than anything we tried in cairns. I had barramundi on coconut risotto - lovely! Sister had mussels - she said best she's ever eaten. Ate here twice. If you're looking for one place this is it.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The service was terrible and I will never go back. We had a big group and our table wasn't ready when we arrived. We were ok with this and let the staff know we weren't in a hurry. There was a large family group on the table made up for us. One of the women was discretely breast feeding, so it was obvious they would have to wait for her to finish. However the waiter was so rude to them, telling them to move along . . . I just wanted to leave myself. the male server continued to provide rude service for the rest of the time and the other waiters tried to do their job, but looked stressed. The ratio of staff to customer was high, so it should have been an easy gig. The food; my muesli was so caked in sugar, it was terrible. The egg dishes that others had looked like a better option. Meal sizes are large. Prices were reasonable. The coffee was Luke warm.