My wife and I stayed during the December 22-28th period in 2012. The property, our condo, and Jim & Doreen were all top notch! We are always looking for a wow factor on our trips and it happened as soon as we opened the door to our ocean view condo. The unit was very clean and had all the amenities we like. The bed was firm, exactly as we like it. Pillows were good too!
As far as location, we were less than 5 minutes walking to all of the restaurants in town, yet this was not a concern as Trinity Beach is very quiet in the evenings. Great food is a short walk away.
I can't say enough about Jim and Doreen. They took excellent care of us and I consider them my friends. We had a small concern with our hot water heater on Christmas morning and Jim arrived with the electrician to fix it within 30 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised when Jim called and asked if they could come into the unit if we happened to be absent. Very classy and appreciated at the same time. They fixed the unit in 5 minutes, and we happened to be in, so all was good.
Doreen can suggest local tours and there is a local rental car guy that is cheaper than the major companies at the airport. Most tours offer transfers, which makes your life easy. Bellevue is easy to drive to from the airport and getting around in a rental car is easy.
We reluctantly checked out on our last day as we had preplanned to be in the south of Australia for New Years. In retrospect, I wish we had planned to stay for a longer period of time with Jim and Doreen. I would encourage anyone to stay at Trinity Beach without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellevue at Trinity Apartments is situated at the Northern end of Trinity Beach. From its elevated position, Bellevue (Belle meaning Beautiful) has the most spectacular uninterrupted 180 degree views of the Coral Sea. Our stunning Garden view apartments overlook our tropical gardens and the mountains beyond. All of our apartments either our Garden view or Ocean view are all beautifully appointed with everything that you need to make your holiday a memorable one. Fully self-contained, all apartments have full kitchens with dishwashers, oven, microwaves etc, laundries fitted with washing machines and clothes dryers. Large open plan kitchen, dining, living areas opening out to balconies that also are fitted with dining tables and sun lounges (sun lounges ocean view only). Weekly servicing for stays over 7 nights. Our wet edge swimming pool is large enough to swim your morning laps in also has a toddler area and spa. Adjoining the pool area is our BBQ area a great place to cook a meal whilst listening to the ocean, sipping on a wine or having a beer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellevue at Trinity Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue At Trinity Beach Hotel Trinity Beach
- Bellevue At Trinity Beach Cairns Region, Australia