This was our 1st time staying at Trinity Beach and after all the positive reviews on TA we decided to stay at Bellevue Apartments. We found heaven!
From the minute we walked through the front door and were greeted with the most amazing view we knew we had hit the jackpot. The apartment was spacious, clean, equipped with everything we could possibly need & more.
Jim & Doreen are the most obliging and professional managers who ensured our stay was pleasant. We booked a day tour through the office and they also organised transport.
We didn't hire a car & just grabbed a taxi from Cairns CBD - I think the fare was $50 approx. we spent 5 nights at Bellevue and didn't feel the need to have a hire car as everything is at your doorstep. Doreen can organise airport transfer if needed for an reasonable cost.
The only thing that might be worth considering would be either changing the pool lounges - or providing cushions as they were uncomfortable to lay on. And not sure about you, but when I'm laying about at such a magical place like Bellevue I'd like to do it in comfort.
This aside, Bellevue is nothing short of amazing and we count down the days until we can return.
Well done Jim & Doreen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellevue at Trinity Apartments is situated at the Northern end of Trinity Beach. From its elevated position, Bellevue (Belle meaning Beautiful) has the most spectacular uninterrupted 180 degree views of the Coral Sea. Our stunning Garden view apartments overlook our tropical gardens and the mountains beyond. All of our apartments either our Garden view or Ocean view are all beautifully appointed with everything that you need to make your holiday a memorable one. Fully self-contained, all apartments have full kitchens with dishwashers, oven, microwaves etc, laundries fitted with washing machines and clothes dryers. Large open plan kitchen, dining, living areas opening out to balconies that also are fitted with dining tables and sun lounges (sun lounges ocean view only). Weekly servicing for stays over 7 nights. Our wet edge swimming pool is large enough to swim your morning laps in also has a toddler area and spa. Adjoining the pool area is our BBQ area a great place to cook a meal whilst listening to the ocean, sipping on a wine or having a beer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellevue at Trinity Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue At Trinity Beach Hotel Trinity Beach
- Bellevue At Trinity Beach Cairns Region, Australia