I cannot speak highly enough of our recent stay at Marlin Cove Resort for the total solar eclipse of 2012 November 14 visiting Cairns for the first time in over two decades from our home in Melbourne. Our unit was clean, extremely comfortable, and a lovely veranda to sit out on, as well as a well-equipped kitchen, air-conditioning and pleasant surroudings.
We met a green tree frog on the stair on our ascent up to our first-floor apartment, which was a delightful welcome to FNQ and was a good omen. Made all the better by the fact that we saw the eclipse in its entirety. I was part of a group, most of which were staying at the resort.
Five very enjoyable nights, thankyou to all Angels - heavenly and earthly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marlin Cove Resort at Trinity Beach is nestled on the far north coast of Queensland. This unique Trinity Beach resort is located on the Northern Beaches of Cairns and only a few minutes' walk to the beautiful Trinity Beach, restaurants and shops. The resort offers a huge saltwater lagoon pool with sandy beach, lap pool, spa, sauna, four bbqs, full size tennis court, games room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marlin Cove Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Cove Holiday Hotel Trinity Beach
- Marlin Cove Quest Hotel
- Marlin Cove Holiday Resort Trinity Beach, Cairns Region, Australia