When we arrived at Coral Sands we were gob smacked, it had a wonderful, peaceful and tropical feel and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Each morning we walked along Trinity Beach as the sun rose on the Coral Sea horizon; the locals made you feel most welcome as they ambled or jogged past. Our days were spent sightseeing the vast array of local attractions which were world class. Most evenings began with drinks around the barbecues which are adjacent to the magnificent pool, waterfall and manicured lawns. Our apartment was clean,very comfortable with bright coloured furniture and was well appointed for self catering. The view from the large balcony was to die for; where else could you enjoy a cold beer while looking through lush palm trees in exotic gardens with a shimmering pool and your beach just across the quiet street. We look forward to our return to this little piece of paradise in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at Coral Sands Beachfront Resort enjoy the best of everything. There's the resorts fantastic location opposite the beach and beside the beachfront restaurants and local bus stop - as well as the very large, child friendly, lagoon-style swimming pool and the extra spacious guest rooms with their private balconies and ensuites. Here, you have a choice of 1,2 or 3 bedroom stylishly furnished, fully equipped apartments - all with lovely aspects of the beautiful resort gardens, the Esplanade right outside, and the lovely swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sands Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beachfront Hotel Trinity Beach
- Coral Sands Beachfront Resort Trinity Beach, Cairns Region, Australia