The resort has large and beautiful apartments. We had a room with two ensuit bathrooms, a huge living room with open kitchen and a large balcony.
The pool was really big compared to other resorts in the neighborhood.
The front desk could also give good and competent advices on the activities in the region, such as snorkeling or rainforest tours, and guests can book the tours directly through the resort.
We stayed at the Coral Sands Beachfront Resort, unfortunately only four days, and we'd book Coral Sands again.
A little thing there is to criticize.
The apartments could be a bit cleaner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at Coral Sands Beachfront Resort enjoy the best of everything. There's the resorts fantastic location opposite the beach and beside the beachfront restaurants and local bus stop - as well as the very large, child friendly, lagoon-style swimming pool and the extra spacious guest rooms with their private balconies and ensuites. Here, you have a choice of 1,2 or 3 bedroom stylishly furnished, fully equipped apartments - all with lovely aspects of the beautiful resort gardens, the Esplanade right outside, and the lovely swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sands Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beachfront Hotel Trinity Beach
- Coral Sands Beachfront Resort Trinity Beach, Cairns Region, Australia