We stayed for 6 nights in a 2 bed apartment. Balcony had a great view over the pool to the beach. Apartment facilities were good, with a nice size kitchen and decent rooms. Pool was great, but water could be a bit warmer (although we were there in July so to be expected for an unheated pool). Location was great, across the road from the beach and close to restaurants and cafes. Good for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at Coral Sands Beachfront Resort enjoy the best of everything. There's the resorts fantastic location opposite the beach and beside the beachfront restaurants and local bus stop - as well as the very large, child friendly, lagoon-style swimming pool and the extra spacious guest rooms with their private balconies and ensuites. Here, you have a choice of 1,2 or 3 bedroom stylishly furnished, fully equipped apartments - all with lovely aspects of the beautiful resort gardens, the Esplanade right outside, and the lovely swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sands Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beachfront Hotel Trinity Beach
- Coral Sands Beachfront Resort Trinity Beach, Cairns Region, Australia