“Not what we ordered”

Roger's Deli
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Kingscote
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Perfectly located in the Main Street of Kingscote, we have a wide range of food and beverages to satisfy that hunger generated by sightseeing. Whether you are looking for a coffee and cake or a full lunch feast Roger's Deli has it all. While you are eating take advantage of the huge selection of newspapers and magazines for sale in the newsagent which is also in store
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I went to the rogers deli lay month with a friend. I had ordered a chicken and avocado toastie and my friend ordered a cheese turkey and lettuce sandwich. I received a chicken and avo sandwich (wasn't toasted) and my friend ended up with extra toppings (tomato, onion, mayo) not what we ordered!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Food is OK however they can`t make coffee to save themselves, staff are pleasant and try hard. Can`t understand the $1 eat in charge, never had that before in Australia or NZ. Unfortunately there aren`t many food choices for lunch in Kingscote.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Early in the week I had a delicious turkey panini, met with friendly service. Overall a nice lunch experience.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We discovered this on our last day, and had a coffee and savoury slice sitting outside. They had a great range of things for sale, papers, magazines, souvenirs etc.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I ordered a beef hamburger but what I got instead was something similar, it was minced meat mixed with milk, eggs and other ingredients that nobody of the staff explained to me before.
Terrible experience.