Right place to have a rest during trip around GOR. Clean, comfortable. We got free of charge upgrade to SPA room with jacuzzi. Managers care about reputation of this hotel, but unfortunately they are not able to give smart advices regarding restaurants, sightseeings etc. May be difference in our age work against ) Not so expensive for Australia. Apollo Bay in the night is dead city and there are no any places with normal healthy food, it's common problem for all Australian small towns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the centre of Apollo Bay opposite the main beach. Our rooms are spacious, with modern amenities and entertainment options including large LCD, iPod dock/radio, and DVD. All of Apollo Bay's 15 pubs and restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn The International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn The International Hotel Apollo Bay
- Comfort Inn Apollo Bay
- Apollo Bay Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn International