“Great food”
Review of Apollo Bay Bakery

Apollo Bay Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Apollo Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bakery and Cafe open 7 days a week. Serving Breakfast and Lunch daily all made fresh on the premises. A large selection of Bread, Rolls, Cakes, Pies, Sandwiches, Salad Rolls and delicious daily specials. Home of the Scallop Pie on the Great Ocean Road this Bakery has friendly staff a welcome that will make you feel right at home!
Adelaide, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This place was quality, great staff and food. The barista was fantastic, a really good coffee. A good cheap, wholesome breakfast, and some great fresh rolls for lunch. Overall great value and a nice relaxed breakfast.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Narre Warren, Australia
“Nice and fresh”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

On a short stay over the recent Easter time our middle daughter was to be celebrating her birthday, wanting to give her a surprise I approached the bakery and requested a cake with only 48 hours notice, not only were they able to do this but they were also able to accommodate my request of having a table for 9 reserved for the early morning...they were only to happy to help..cake was delish fresh cream and jam in a soft sponge cake yumm..the bacon & egg rolls and the toasties we also yummy...the shop was constantly filled with people the how 1.5 hrs that we were there. Will definitley return to sample the other yummies that they have & will pass on to other where to go. Thanks ladies Paula & Karthia.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Service has improved”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Since our last visit we noticed the service improved. Perhaps the rude junior staff had been dealt with. The vegetable pastie and sausage rolls are very good and ate here several times during our stay. Didn't try the coffee as I noticed the coffees being served had no crema. Ok if you only need bread and pies etc.

Geelong, Australia
“The best chocolate birthday cake and chocolate eclair ever!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We recently had a family getaway in Apollo Bay for my uncles 60th Birthday. I decided that I would cheat and order a cake. I had no idea what I might be getting however we can all say it was the best chocolate cake we have ever had! It was mouth watering. I also ordered my uncles favourite Chocolate Eclairs.. They were amazing. I cant thank them enough it was all wonderful. I still cant stop thinking about them.. YUM!

• Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful Morning Breakfast”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We decided to try the local bakery for breakfast. Purchased an egg, bacon & tomato roll, coffee and scones.

Freshly made that morning, can't beat that can you? Even the cream for the scones was so nice.

Stop by if you are around for breakfast, great staff too.

• Visited January 2014