“Yummy”

George's Takeaway
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Apollo Bay
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Cuisines: Pizza, Australian
Description: Large Take Away shop located on the main street of Apollo Bay, Good quality food at good prices.Perfect for large groups.
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and the pizza was amazing!! Loved watching him hand toss the dough. Friendly staff lovely atmosphere and a very pleasant experience. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My partner and I are locals and chefs...we don't eat out much because its quite often a disappointing experience BUT pizza from Georges, YUM! Base is beautifully cooked and crispy, toppings fresh and perfect amount! We had the Greek and Meat Lovers...just wish they delivered on a cold winters night!
Thanks George and crew!

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We had the $14 breakfast and it was delicious and enormous.
Its a cafe so u had to go to the counter to order but id definitely dine there again if we were in Apollo bay.
Only down side was they don't take cards only cash and that can be off putting as u wonder why that would be but they do have an atm on site.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This place sells a bit of everything, fish n chip sorta stuff to pizza, ice cream. slushies.. We've only ever had the pizza and everytime its fine.. been here a few times the last few years everytime we come thru... It's never made us sick, unfortunate for the people who have. taste wise it is better than dominos, just dearer but you get that in this location.

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Never again am I giving them any money. I got the most foul and pathetic look up and down by the blonde Greek woman there which made me feel truly awful. The look you get of utter disgust and hate.

Just because I'm dressed nicely doesn't mean you can look at me or any of your customers like that. Shocking.

The chicken and chips was dry, the chips half uncooked. Obviously relying on the tourists as nobody in their sane mind would ever go back. I'm Greek too... never been looked at so horribly. Spend your money elsewhere!!!

2  Thank Miapeders83