After reading the few bad reviews you are always hesitate to book. So we rang the lady Robyn and she was so nice she gave us 3 rooms for just over 320 aud that was 2 family rooms and 1 one double room. So after discussing we decided to stay and we weren't let down. My friends wanted the wifi strange away where i just wanted to go to bed and we were all so happy as its great to get what you want. We also enjoy the fact everything was walking distance to the small town of cowes that has shops, places to eat, cafes etc. Thank you to Robyn and team for providing my friends an I what we wanted a nice place to stay, warm bed, warm shower and a clean room.
We will continue to come back and recommend to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 Meters to safe beach, shops,& restaurants Penguin Parade 10 mins drive. Quiet family motel Solar heated outdoor swimming pool, heated outdoor spa,BBQ area Guest laundry. Free WIFI to all rooms and units ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coachman Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Phillip Island
- Coachman Motel Phillip Island/Cowes, Australia