Went there for a night stay with my family. We booked a room that can contain 5 person, which have 2 rooms in it : One with 2 singles, and another with 1 single and 1 double bed. The motel was lovely, clean and nice! It was a comfortable stay, quite big for the price they offered.
Kitchenette is beyond my expectation, as it was really equipped with all the pots and plates, utensils, cups as well as table cloth! Heater was good, and in the room, no heater is provided but electric blankets are provided (and functioning well!)
Bathroom was good, clean, and equipped.
Would definitely recommend others to stay here! Good deal =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful beaches of Phillip Island are just a 200m stroll. Shops and restaurants, Penguin Parade 10 mins drive. Quiet family motel, Solar heated outdoor swimming pool, heated outdoor spa,BBQ area, Guest laundry. Free WIFI to all rooms and units ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coachman Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Phillip Island
- Coachman Motel Phillip Island/Cowes, Australia