We stayed here in Feb 2013 with 3 other families. We had a bit of an issue with the booking as their system was down and I had chosen to call to make a booking rather than using their website. It took a while to get sorted but by the time we arrived it was all good. They managed to get us 4 units all next to one another which was exactly what we wanted.
The units themselves are starting to look a bit worn out, but are neat and clean and good for those looking to stay for more than a couple of nights and do self catering.
The resort itself has 2 nice pools, tennis courts and a kids playground which is always good since we had 7 kids under 10. The games room could do with a bit of an update.
The location itself is fairly central to everything on Philip Island but not really close enough to walk to anything. Don't expect to be walking to to beach.
Overall this resort was exactly what we wanted from a Family get together,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated two hour’s drive from Melbourne, Ramada Resort Phillip Island is close to a variety of natural wildlife experiences, popular tourist attractions, swimming and surfing beaches, and breathtakingrugged beauty. Book your escape to Phillip Island where you can view Australia’s largest colony of fur seals, watch hundreds of Little Penguins returning to their burrows in the famous Penguin Parade andexplore seaside villages offering alfresco dining and shopping. Ramada Resort Phillip Island is spread across 65 acres of countryside and features Numbers Café & Bar; a Pizzeria; health centrewith gym and spa; pool, two tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Resort Phillip Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Phillip Island Eco Hotel Cowes
- All Seasons Cowes
- Cowes All Seasons
- Ramada Resort Phillip Island Cowes, Australia