All reviews great location jumping pillow direct beach access phillip island kids meals on site restaurant enjoyed our stay stove top pool spa relaxing weekend great amenities the main strip kitchen facilities restaurants and shops family room bbq area good size
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this Resort. Couldn't have been happier with its location, friendly and helpful staff, and room and accommodation had everything we were after. Only tip would be that we stayed in the 2 room units with ocean view and I felt bed was a bit small for my husband and I as he is very tall. I guess I'm use to king size bed so found mattress with him in it sink as it felt like a double rather than queen. I have back problems so wasn't the best night sleep for me.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael C, General Manager at Comfort Resort Kaloha, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks for posting a great review for us and it's so pleasing to read you were happy with our location and accommodation. Shame about not having the best night sleep. Some of our 2 bedroom motel units have king size beds, so maybe this might suit your husband better next time. :) Hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable and clean room and can't get a better spot near the beach!! Lots of trees and great facilities for the kids. Overall we were very satisfied and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Beautiful and clean resort, friendly and helpful staff. Lots of local activities and sites to see. 10min walk from the main strip and the beach. Really enjoyed our stay!!
Would definitely consider staying there again!

1  Thank 700rachellem
Michael C, General Manager at Comfort Resort Kaloha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found our terrific team of staff friendly and helpful. We all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Eva on reception was absolutely lovely and the owners obviously take great pride in providing a great place to stay that's family friendly.
Our room was clean, tidy and my 4yr old son loved the playground and jumping pillow.
The restaurant was really handy, great service and the food was tasty.
In terms of location, it was close to everything but tucked away enough that there was a real sense of relaxation, quiet and security.
I would definitely stay there again and recommend to any young families looking for a relaxing value for money break.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

I am so pleased to read in your review that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our property very family friendly as this is exactly what I and my great staff try so hard to provide for our guests. It's great that your son enjoyed our new jumping pillow and playground, we are currently installing bright new shade sails over the jumping pillow to give the kids added protection over summer. Hopefully we see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The customer service was brilliant. The lady at the front desk was so welcoming and more than helpful in amy questions that we had. The rooms were clean and tidy. Resort close to the main street, within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends