“Comfort and quality at an unbeatable price”

Best Western Premier Hotel 115 Kew
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Kew
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night and found the hotel much to our liking. The staff were efficient and courteous. The formalities were a breeze. The King Deluxe room we were given was fabulous. The decor was classy and facilities comfortable. We were so comfortable we overslept our alarm. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfort after a long business day or as a getaway.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Wow, what a great hotel. I've now stayed here twice on business and will be back. The hotel staff are friendly, the rooms are well appointed (and quite) and the meals are yummy. Both times I have stayed I have had the Deluxe King room - the bed is soooooo comfortable. I can't believe the new standard in Best Western hotels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

When my wife said we should stay here, I went 'eew a Best Western'

From the moment I walked in I was blown away by this hotel.

We had a spacious 2 BDM apartment that had everything we needed. Great cooking facilities, and very comfy beds.

The gym is far superior then some 5 star ptys.

My only grip, the service good lift a little.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

On checking in I enquired about dinning options and was informed about dinning room/bar grill and room service. This was at 830pm. Went to my room unpacked looked at the menu, went down to dine and was informed the kitchen had closed so the menu was I available. Handed a completely different menu on a piece of paper that were the only options. Why did they not say at checking the kitchen closes at 9pm?
I was given aground floor room on the roadside, the bins were emptied at 0600. Nice decor, bathroom a bit bizarre as there is absolutely no where to put stuff down whilst putting makeup on except in the sink!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mkerfoot
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times since it opened. Usually it is very quiet but this time we were woken several times in the night by noisy guests in the open-air section that separates the hotel from the reception.

Also housekeeping was not so good - we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite (room 141). When we arrived the room was freezing and it took at least a half hour to get it warm. There was no wastepaper bin in our room, only a miniature bin in the bathroom. We had some takeaway food in our room the first night as we were tired, but as there was no bin we had to leave the leftovers on the table. The following day our room was cleaned but the old food was not taken away. One of the bedside lamps had no bulb. One of the TV/computer trackpads had no battery power (not the first time this has happened to us at this hotel) so we left the batteries out next to the trackpad to alert housekeeping but they did not change the batteries so we couldn’t use the TV. Sure, we could have reported all these small issues to reception, but the point is that we shouldn’t have to!

We love staying here so I hope it gets back to the usual high standard!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face onto the reception area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I enjoyed the stay here very much as I wasn't expecting a nice new hotel with excellent service in Kew. Rooms are very comfortable and quiet. There is a great brewery bar and grill as part of the building and parking is valet for no extra charge. The area surrounding the property is also full of cafe's etc so makes for a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Staff welcoming and extremely helpful from the moment of arrival until departure - quality of accommodation in the room and comfort of bed especially, was excellent .A good location close to the city, quiet and spacious room, good security.In all an excellent experience which we will repeat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Diane W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kew
Quest Kew
#2 of 4 in Kew
Lygon Street
Best Western Plus Travel Inn Hotel
Central Business District
Best Western Riverside Apartments

Been to Best Western Premier Hotel 115 Kew? Share your experiences!