“Best Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Coffee”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Kare Koas does good coffee. One of the best in Lorne and a favourite of ours for morning coffee and papers.

Visited January 2014

Geelong, Australia
“Brunch for the hungry”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Group of 8, hungry for breakfast/brunch. Food was plentiful, mostly all liked their meal, service was good. Liked the filling of my omelette but the egg component was overcooked.

• Visited August 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Better than other Cafes on the Great Ocean Road”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Tasty and filling breakfasts, friendly and efficient service. Portion sizes are large and they try to provide something different (I had quinoa, pumpkin and feta breakfast pancakes). We were really happy to find it after all the other greasy spoons we looked at. There are a lot of "very average" eating places along the G.O.R. Thankfully, this offers an alternative.

• Visited July 2014
Adelaide
“"Are you done, can you leave?"”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stopped here on my Great Ocean Road adventure and choose Kaos because it was hoppin'. Finished a pretty disappointing plate I French toast and was sipping the rest of my latte when a server came up and asked if I was finished. I said no, cup off coffee in hand and the server just stored at me an said 'we have a table waiting'. Then I asked if she was asking me to leaves and she said 'well, we have a bigger table waiting.' Oooookkkkay. Last meal at Kaos I guess. Eat and get out should be their motto, or maybe Eat most of your meal, we'll kick you out just before you're finished'.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ShazMor
Warragul, Australia
“top coffee”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

best coffee i have had for a while! Partner said, "I knew it would be good the moment i stepped through the door and smelt the aroma"

Visited June 2014