“Great food! amazing!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A beautiful atmosphere, a gorgeous little hole in the wall pizza restaurant. Friendly local service and an extensive menu. Very flavoursome! will visit again. Even better than many fancy pizza places in Melbourne!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Delicious pizzas, hand made. The waiting period was a bit long but worth it. Beer was more expensive than expected.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Their pizza is awesome! Beautiful combinations of fresh and yummy toppings on the lovely crunchy basis. I can highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We ordered 3 pizzas, all were excellent with the best being one topped with Pear! They are quite possibly the best pizzas I have ever eaten and highly recommend Pizza Pizza. It is hard to find (particularly at night), as it is only a very small shop and is tucked away. I recommend you make a phone order, pick up a bottle of wine and enjoy a great night in!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I picked up a Margherita for my daughter and a Bingo Bango for myself at Pizza Pizza on the way back to our cabin after walking through Lorne. I had read the reviews before going, I was surprised that a small, mostly takeaway restaurant would be rated so highly, but now I know why. All they do is make excellent pizzas. All pizzas are 11 inch, and can be comfortably eaten by one person. You will not feel bloated as you would with thick-based American style pizza. As others have said, they only have a few outdoor tables, none inside. BYO is allowed at the tables. Also they have no eftpos or card, cash only. If the were in my neighbourhood I would eat there weekly at least.