“AWESOME”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We don't often review but this place was amazing, from the friendly staff and the great food, I ordered a special beer battered fish my wife ordered an amazing seafood paella and to top it off we ordered a bottle of mumm champagne. The bill came to $161 and we ordered the most expensive things on the menu. We are from the Uk and back home would of cost more than double. If we lived here we would be back. Thank you.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (521)

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I rang early to book as I had heard it does get packed,,glad I did book.
We ordered as an entree fried scallops to share,but disappointed we didnt order a serve each,they were so yummy.
Our mains were fish in a lemon butter sauce,,also divine,and enjoyed a bottle of white wine ..Cannot recommend this place highly enough !

1  Thank mags53
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Was excited to try this restaurant as I love seafood, my partner and I decided to take a walk down there to suss out the menu prior to booking as he's not a major seafood fan. We didn't even get in the door the place was run down and was accompanied by a foul smell that turned us off from eating there .. Would not recommend

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Garlic prawns were delicious - as always! Our pooch happily snoozed under our outside table as we watched passers by and fishermen on the pier. Spring will be coming soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Great location right on the waterfront at the pier. We were really happy as this was a dog friendly venue. Heated outside area undercover so pretty good in the colder months. Paella was quite nice. Crab bisque was a miss though. Quite expensive but I get that it's a tourist destination. Would go there again to sample other dishes. Service was really prompt and super friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016