Comfort Inn Moe
The Moe Motor Inn(Moe)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$83
Century Inn(Traralgon)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
Comfort Inn & Suites Latrobe(Traralgon)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$81
Connells Motel(Traralgon)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
US$85
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconvenient locationcentre of townmt baw bawthe main roadmoteltownswifi
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Great overnight accommodation en route to the east. Clean room, beautiful grounds and very friendly and helpful staff made for an entirely pleasant stay for family with young kids. The manager was most accommodating in helping cater for our boat trailer. A bit of noise from the railway line nearby, but not enough to bother us. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Standard country motel. Clean and great service but pretty basic. Just between moe and newborough so no immediate shops. Off freeway so minimal noise. Restaurant beside building and breakfast in rooms. Better of the two in town.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 13 February 2010

nice place, simple and comfortable. had a bit of trouble with their wifi at the time.
altogether a nice stay

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2009

Everytime I go to visit my family in Moe I always stay at the Comfort Inn because the family who runs the motel are very welcoming, extremely helpful and always ensure my stay is enjoyable and comfortable.
The rooms are very clean and well appointed and the mini bar is very reasonable and affordable.
I highly recommend staying at the Comfort Inn Moe.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2009

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn, Moe for more than 10 years and have stayed with 3 different owners. The current owners would have to be the best yet and in fact one of the best I have ever stayed with.
They are very friendly and can't do enough to make my stay enjoyable.
The rooms are always clean and well presented and I actually drive 15Km out of my way to stay there.
If only all Motels were run this good.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business