“Nice dining experience every time”

Silvers Bar and Grill
Ranked #29 of 44 Restaurants in Morwell
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I been there now 3 times on business trips from Melbourne and it always was a great dining experience.
The Food is of a very good standard and Silvers Bar certainly is the best restaurant in Morwell.
The Service team is so friendly and accommodating, something rarely found these days.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We have been quite a few times not and have found good service at reasonable prices.

The menu selection is good with quite a variety of choices.

I was surprised this time that there was only the one waiter to the 20 customers but he was very efficient with table service and always there to get drinks or clear the table.

We all had something different and everyone was happy with their meals which is good.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Most visits to Silvers have left me full and satisfied. There is really only one complaint from my meals here -- SLOWwwww there have been times when there are 12 people in the place and I waited 45minutes for a meal. I'm not unhappy about that wait, and would probably draw the line at 60min+ but I did have concerns that on a busy night the wait might be long.

Service was OK, a few times I've felt like it'd be nice to have someone come over and offer drinks or check up on the meal. Overall taking price and everything into it, I'm pretty happy

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Atmosphere and food - both brilliant. So relaxing, and such great food. We are going back in a couple of weeks for our Annual breakup. They certainly look after us.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

We went to Silvers on a quiet night. The food, we thought, was well cooked and quite imaginative. Servings were large. Prices were basically what you would pay in a Melbourne restaurant, definitely not cheap. Our waiter was efficient and couldn't have been more pleasant.