“More than average on every level”

Silvers Bar and Grill
Ranked #29 of 44 Restaurants in Morwell
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We stopped there on our road to Melbourne.
The atmosphere is okay, and the staff relatively friendly so first impression is not bad at all.
Then we order the food. Waiting time was a little bit long but it was worthing it.
Chief has definitely some imagination (I've uploaded a few pics) and veggies were very fresh and tasteful. Meat was pretty good too, even if lamb could have been a little stronger.
Then there's the bill, which is reasonable considering the quantity and quality of what we've eaten.

So I put 4/5, not 5/5 because there is a few defaults and the waiter could have spoken a little slower for the non-native english speakers we are.
It's a great place to go which doesn't need a lot more to become a great experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Just returned to our motel after a really good feed at Silver's Bar & Grill. My son's kids meal was adult size - good quality too, and our meal as we're also large sizes. Chicken Parma was excellent, as was loin pork, but a bit sweet. Food is country style and wine prices are also good. Worth a visit if you are in Morwell.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I been there now 3 times on business trips from Melbourne and it always was a great dining experience.
The Food is of a very good standard and Silvers Bar certainly is the best restaurant in Morwell.
The Service team is so friendly and accommodating, something rarely found these days.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We have been quite a few times not and have found good service at reasonable prices.

The menu selection is good with quite a variety of choices.

I was surprised this time that there was only the one waiter to the 20 customers but he was very efficient with table service and always there to get drinks or clear the table.

We all had something different and everyone was happy with their meals which is good.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Most visits to Silvers have left me full and satisfied. There is really only one complaint from my meals here -- SLOWwwww there have been times when there are 12 people in the place and I waited 45minutes for a meal. I'm not unhappy about that wait, and would probably draw the line at 60min+ but I did have concerns that on a busy night the wait might be long.

Service was OK, a few times I've felt like it'd be nice to have someone come over and offer drinks or check up on the meal. Overall taking price and everything into it, I'm pretty happy