This hotel is simple and nice, with an indoor pool (which is solar heated ... so wouldnt count on this being heated unless there have been a number of back to back sunny days). The hosts are very good and build a personal equation with guests. Cable TV gets you most free to air channels and a couple more.
Food options - there is a in-house restaurant, but if you are looking for more options, your best bet is Port Campbell town, around 14 kms away.
Just be aware that there is a gravel road for around 3 kms to reach there. Fairly good road, I hit 80Ks on the road, though I wouldn't advice going this fast - especially since the gravel will cause the tyre grip to quite patchy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 8 acres, 3 kilometres directly inland from the famous Twelve Apostles. Come and enjoy our country retreat with truly Australian hospitality in peaceful relaxing surroundings. We have motel units, 2 bedroom family units and self contained cottages available with country and valley views. All units have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning/heating, microwave, toaster, tea/coffee making facilities, fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. We have an indoor cold pool, BBQ facilities and children's playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twelve Apostles Motel & Country Retreat Hotel Port Campbell
- Twelve Apostles Motel And Country Retreat
- 12 Apostles Motel & Country Retreat