“YUM!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Newcastle, Australia
“YUM!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My hubby & I were staying in night in a nearby town called Koroit & decided to pop into Port Fairy to have a look around & grab dinner. Kung fu kitchen has All You Can Eat for $20 every Fri night. The food was all prepared fresh & there were entrees, rice & 10 meals to choose from. It was super good & value for money.

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank kezza231276

Mile End, Australia
“Great Food delivered with a smile”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

There were 10 of us so we shared our selections. Everything we ate was tasty and not too spicy for the teenagers. We went on a Monday night and only the Chef/Owner was there and he managed the cooking, table service, takeaways and so on.
Can recommend Kung Fu as a great place for good food.

Visited September 2013
6 Thank Susan B
Ballarat, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Really nice food and a great selection of menu items. The special fried rice is truly special. A little slow on the service, it would pay to order ahead if you don't fancy waiting around.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank JeanE255346
“Terrible rude service”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

We also had a very negative experience here with a middle aged women who treated us very poorly.
We love Port Fairy and have been coming here for years, and decided to try Kung Fu kitchen for the first time with our young child. We ordered our meals and waited for over an hour, in the mean time every table in the restaurant, most which had come in after us had received their food. By this stage our toddler was starting to get a bit scratchy so I went up and asked the middle aged lady if our order had been misplaced and how much longer our food would be, she told me soon and no it wasn't misplaced, quite abruptly. By this stage we had waited one and a half hours and most people had now eaten and left which came in after us.
Finally out food did come, with no apology, it was average.
I expressed my frustration afterwards about the wait and that the food was average, the lady rolled her eyes at me and told me I had a nerve. I have never done this before and I felt quite disappointed my concerns were not addressed, I will not be eating here again!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Orelda
Ballymoney, United Kingdom
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had dinner here and it was excellent. We had a selection of starters and a main course each. The food was so fresh and made in front of us. A very simple setting, with BYO, which would highly recommend. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2013