“Good Food At Good price”
Review of Kung Fu Kitchen - CLOSED

Kung Fu Kitchen
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
“Good Food At Good price”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Food Quality Is Good. Prices Are Reasonable. The Venue Is Relatively Small And If Full It Is Overcrowded.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank John G

Portarlington, Laois, Ireland
“Red Curry to die for”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We went to Kung Foo Kitchen while stopping overnight in Port Fairy on our way to Adelaide. The service was grand, young local girl who was courteous and helpful. No sign of the middle aged woman that most of the negative comments relate to. I ordered the chicken red curry with steamed rice and my wife had vegetable stirfry with black bean sauce and noodles. It was easily the best red curry ive ever had, I even slowed my eating pace down to savour the flavour. All the veg was fresh and both meals were cooked perfectly.

• Visited December 2013
7 Thank Bogger85
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Dropped into this shop after the owner at Port Pizza suggested it after a discussion on spicy food. I asked the person serving me to make me a jet special the same as he did for the pizza shop guy and after a strange look from the person serving me and then a cook shaking his head i got my meal and boy it was hot just what i was looking for.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank Liket0fish
Newcastle, Australia
“YUM!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

My hubby & I were staying in night in a nearby town called Koroit & decided to pop into Port Fairy to have a look around & grab dinner. Kung fu kitchen has All You Can Eat for $20 every Fri night. The food was all prepared fresh & there were entrees, rice & 10 meals to choose from. It was super good & value for money.

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank kezza231276
Mile End, Australia
“Great Food delivered with a smile”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

There were 10 of us so we shared our selections. Everything we ate was tasty and not too spicy for the teenagers. We went on a Monday night and only the Chef/Owner was there and he managed the cooking, table service, takeaways and so on.
Can recommend Kung Fu as a great place for good food.

Visited September 2013