Armadale Serviced Apartments
Art Series - The Cullen(Prahran)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$67
Toorak Manor(Toorak)
US$76
US$74
St. Kilda Junction Accommodation(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$130
  • Fitness centre
US$114
US$83
  • Restaurant
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotel Claremont(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$49
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I booked three rooms for my family to attend my fortieth recently. All of them stank of stale cigarette smoke (even though it's supposed to be non smoking) and the carpet in the front building was nothing less than disgusting. I'm shocked that other reviews have stated that the place was clean. We were greeted by someones undies hanging on a rack outside reception, kitchens than had been cleaned with a dirty rag (you could see the smears where the stove had been wiped). It was a complete embarrassment to have my family stay there, But it is very close to a 7-11 (the only redeeming feature). If you are a tourist DON'T STAY HERE. It's more of a half way house for the unfortunate of Melbourne. Great for single mothers who need subsidised accom. but not for those looking for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank OzzyTim
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We were only in Melbourne for the one night & my friend chose the accommodation.
We were in a 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor.
Beds were comfortable, rooms clean, but tired & desperately in need of a lick of paint & some cosmetic repairs.
The free parking was a bonus & the 2 7Eleven stores were great things to have nearby.
Staff were friendly & check-in & check-out easy.
For those on a budget, a great place to stay, especially long term.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here not long ago and I will again when I have to travel to Melbourne for family reasons and work. I find the apartment was very clean and quiet. Good value for money as its close to everything 7/11, pizza shop, milk bar, tram and bus stop.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I stay at these apartments every time I come to Melbourne! Fantastic customer service, friendly staff & enjoy my stay! Heating & cooling in every room! Every room is clean & tidy & the environment is nice & quiet! I would highly recommend staying here! Great value for money
Dana

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is the BEST value for the money. My son and I stayed for a week and our apartment included all the creature comforts and was very quiet. The shower provided great pressure and very hot water, the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed, the bed was amazingly comfortable, and the location puts you right next to the train or bus. Perry greeted us after hours and the hotel staff was attentive to our needs. In reading some of the other reviews, it is just amazing how the need to complain prevails for some. We will definitely come back for another stay if we are so lucky and will refer Armadale to our friends and family.

Room Tip: Any room is great.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family