The staff was professional and helpful. Check-in was fast and easy. The suite we stayed in was very spacious with COMFY BEDS!....And our room was very quiet....plus fun, artful, modern decor. We enjoyed a quick bite and coffee in the Bistro off the lobby, but the Prahran Market is just across the street and worth at least a walk through.....a giant market place with all the foodstuff you could want. The property is in an artsy area and out of downtown (and the traffic) which is what we love about the location. The view from our room wasn't much to look at, but the room is so lovely we really were not at the window. The hotel is close to the bus stop or the front desk will get you a cab if you prefer. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran, Australia