From the first glimpse the Cullen is fun. It's warm, inviting rooms are a pleasure to inhabit with dekiciously comfortable bedding, well designed kitchenettes and small but perfectly formed bathrooms. We had a little balcony which would have been perfect for a glass of wine overlooking Melbourne city lights if we hadn't hit Melbourne on the wettest windiest day since 1995! Breakfast was easy at the Terrace cafe (somewhat amateur outfit, but adequate enough) next to the hotel lobby, and then the following day at a lively local cafe called Babble. The Cullen staff are young, friendly and give good local advice. We also scored complimentary tickets for Art Melbourne from the reception - a lovely treat. Parking is worth buying at $25 per day as it's pretty hard finding it on the narrow streets around the hotel. Be sure to pop over the road and wander through the Prahan produce markets as well for a Deli treat or two. We had a ball there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran, Australia