first ever review... i'm doing it because it really was a great hotel. if you're into art and want something a little more than your boring 4 walls this works for you. really glad we stayed here, good location for shopping on chapel street and easy to get around. can't wait to try their other hotels in melbourne. ticks all the boxes. AND my suggestion is to book via a hotel deal website rather than direct with the hotel we got a better deal from shopping around. enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran, Australia