These hotels are not the cheapest in town, but as they say, you get what you pay for. Staff at reception are very helpful, the rooms are spacious and well appointed with space to cook should you wish and the beds are fantastic! Bathrooms tend to be on the smaller side but well appointed and modern. Really we couldn't ask for anything more.
Location wise this is an easy tram ride to the city, and a slightly less easy but doable tram to st kilda, and there are lots of restaurants and shopping close by. The in house restaurant the Gramercy offers a good range of options and is of a typical melbourne standard i.e. high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran, Australia