My husband and I stayed four nights in June 2014 in an apartment room with kitchen, table and chairs and sofa. Great attention to detail in the rooms and even though the artist Adam Cullen can be a bit ‘raw’ at times, the artwork in the rooms and hotel has been carefully chosen so as not to offend anyone. Very close to everything you could wish in Prahran, endless possibilities for eating and shopping. All staff were excellent and very helpful. The hotel also has a small vehicle available for hire. Would thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Prahran, Melbourne, The Cullen is inspired by Adam Cullen. Daring and unique, The Cullen features lashings of original artwork and prints by Australia’s most exciting contemporary artist, Adam Cullen.Sleep soundly in your Art Series Signature bed, then block out the morning or wake up to natural light and vibrant energy of Cullen works. Prepare breakfast using in room kitchenette facilities, spectacular views of Melbourne CBD, underground parking, state of the art gymnasium and two exciting restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Art Series - The Cullen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Series - The Cullen Hotel Melbourne
- Art Series - The Cullen Greater Melbourne/Prahran, Australia