US$60
US$70
US$78
US$70
  • Pool
Coorrabin Motor Inn(Stawell)(Great Value!)
Mountain View Motor Inn & Holiday Lodge(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$84
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbiscuitson arrivalvalue for moneycomfortable bedcheap pricebusy roadfriday nightstayed here for one nightgreat pricefresh milkdvd playerhostsadelaidemotelhighwayheatertoaster
Reviewed 8 March 2012

When you consider the tariffs...I had options here at $60-$70 per night...you'd think this place could be a disaster at those rates...but you'd be wrong! It's great value!
I found the owners attentative and the rooms spottlessly clean and comfortable.
There is a lot of competition for your business in this part of the world...I must of seen at least 7-8 hotels along this short stretch of highway...but I don't think I've EVER paid $70 and got a three course cooked breakfast included. Then they bring out your choice of fresh tea or coffee...and "here's today's newspaper".
It's a very relaxed and homely atmosphere.
My room had a queen bed and a another single beside that...a box tv with remotes...small hanging space for clothes, adjoining ensuite bathroom completes the setting.
The place was probably built in the 1960's...and looks like it was refurbished in the 1980's...it's dated but clean and comfortable. The beds are quite new and linen good quality. Like all the hotels along the Western Hwy...the traffic noise is a bit of an issue. If you need & request a "quieter room" I've got no-doubt your hosts will accommodate you. My room had a some electric device running all night behind it...I needed to close the ensuite door to reduce the sound.
Finding a meal in Stawell after hours isn't easy...these guys can provide you with dinner but you'll need to let them know in advance.
A comfy bed & hot breakfast...It's great value at $70!
A Pass!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Puregolg
Reviewed 2 March 2012

The owners are very welcoming and make sure that you have everything you need to make your stay a happy one. My room was large and recently refurbished with two beds (a queen size and a single) and new bedspreads. The towels were to die for - big and fluffy! If all that wasn't enough the home cooked evening meals were fantastic - a large serve of meat and vege's and a different meal every night. My dinner (for a very, very reasonable price) included a drink, main course and sweets. I didn't have the cooked breakfast another guest recommended it. The motel is just out of town near the Halls Gap, Stawell junction and on the road between Ararat and Horsham - so it is ideally suited any trip to the area. If you wanted something that wasn't already in your room, you only had to ask. And the home cooked biscuits that appeared in my room after a long day at work made me feel really special. Take my advice - don't miss out on this great stay. I have another trip coming up and wouldn't book anywhere else.

Room Tip: The motel is on the highway so rooms towards the back would offer a quieter stay - but the traffic didn't keep me awake.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Very friendly owners, best value for money we had all week. Great breakfast with good coffee included in the price. Few little remarks, rooms at the back might be less noisy than those at the front which are close to the road and the sink needed a good clean. Overall recommended.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Stayed overnight and was greeted with cheese, olives, crackers and a fresh pot of brewed tea. Room was lovely and clean, smelt fresh and was very comfortable. Incredible towels, plenty of hot water and breakfast was just delightful. Left with a bag of beautiful grapes courtesy of our hosts. I would have to say our hosts were two of the friendliest people I could wish to meet and made our stay an absolute pleasure. I would highly recommend the London to anyone travelling to or through the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2012

A family group of 14 adults and a few littlies invaded for the night and the hosts could not have gone to any more trouble for us than if we had been their own family. We all arrived at different times, including some VERY late and arrangements were made for extra bedding in the family rooms for extra children. Tea and coffee and treats for the littlies were provided. Everything was clean and comfortable and the hosts were so so helpful and friendly. Unfortunately we had a very early start so did not get to taste the breakfast, but I would highly recommend the London Motor Inn.

Room Tip: Our group had single, double, twin and family rooms. They were all clean and confortable. Plenty of hot water for the showers too. A/C was working. My room was out the front, but no disturbance from traffic noise or anything.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family