All reviewsbiscuitson arrivalvalue for moneycomfortable bedcheap pricebusy roadfriday nightstayed here for one nightgreat pricefresh milkdvd playerhostsadelaidemotelhighwayheatertoaster
Reviewed 7 October 2012

“I would highly recommend the London Motor Inn in Stawell to any traveller wanting to stay in an affordable, comfortable, clean and welcoming accommodation establishment.

As a travelling businessperson who spends around 200 nights away on business each year, I look to motels that are clean and tidy, have good quality towels, clean pillows on a good clean bed, good hot water with good water pressure for early morning showers and comfortable and quiet facilities for me to complete my paperwork in the evening.

With the London Motor Inn in Stawell all of my boxes were ticked, plus the coffee provided in the room was a high quality brand and a cooked breakfast was included in the price.

The rooms are set back well enough from the road so that road noise was not an issue for me.

I also praise the hosts Graeme and Jenny for the welcoming and hospitable manner they provide for their guests. They both really look after you and treat you like a member of their family.

Stawell is a wonderful base when working in the Grampians, Ararat and Horsham districts and staying at the London Motor Inn would be a great choice for anyone. I highly recommend them.”

Michael Shepherdson

Cranbourne North

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night as we had a wedding in Stawell and the reception in Halls Gap. I would most definitly stay here again without a doubt. Great location, A short drive to Stawell city centre and supermarkets. The rooms are newly renovated and super clean with comfortable beds. Bathroom is also clean with a nice hot shower with good water pressure. Rooms are close to the main roads so you can hear the traffic going by but this did not bother us at all. The best thing about this accomodation is the owners/ staff. They made us feel so welcome :) we were unsure what time the wedding started on arrival so they offered us late check out with no particular time at no extra cost, we are so greatful. The morning of the wedding were were cooked a wonderful yummy three course breakfast and we were then given a map to have a look around the town and informed of interesting places to visit until it was time to come back and get ready. Thank you so much for your wonderful friendly service and we will be definitly back ! Sheree And Scott, Lovely Banks

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 20 July 2012

First time at this motel, but would happily visit again. Super friendly owners, who were very welcoming and a great budget night. Comfy queen bed, super clean,large bathroom and thick towels. And good quality coffee ... Which is a must for one of us! Offered breakfast and percolated coffee as well. A good choice for travelers.

Room Tip: We think they had rooms at the back, if so ask for one as it would mean cutting down in a little highway traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoxHatter
Reviewed 29 June 2012

though cheap, greeted with sandwiches on arrival, great value, for the money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We arrived late and were greeted by the owners with warm home made cherry cobbler, cream and custard for dessert. The room was warm, and the electric blankets were on. Certainly better service than you get in a five star hotel! There was a bit of road noise but we had driven from Adelaide so we were tired and therefore slept well. Comfortable bed.

In the morning we had a fantastic breakfast, and they gave us some home made slice to take with us for morning tea, and a google map directions to our destination.

It's not often that you find such value for money and people that are genuinely nice and go above and beyond to make their customers feel welcome.

Will definitely stay here again anytime we are travelling by.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple