“THIS ESTABLISHMENT HAS CLOSED”
Review of The Surf Rider - CLOSED

The Surf Rider
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 15 June 2013

THIS ESTABLISHMENT HAS CLOSED so unfortunately no more fine dining at what was a great café/restaurant! Very sad indeed.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

We have eaten here on a few occasions now and every time have walked away thrilled with both the food and the way we were treated. Although it's slightly more expensive than other local restaurants, it is worth every dollar spent! We'll be back!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Went to celebrate my 60th with my family, great night, good food and surprise birthday cake from my girls, the staff went out of their way to make my night special xx Thanks all

Reviewed 17 October 2012

We ordered a pasta dish (tomato and dish) for my son and nephew expecting for it to be savoury but ended up so sweet that it could have been mistaken as dessert. Consequently, neither ate and despite complaining to the waitress, we were still charged for the meals.

After all that, they stuffed up our bill twice by charging us the wrong meals. Certainly wasn't a pleasant dining experience this time around.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I got the whiting and chips and my partner got the eye fillet. The presentation of my dish immediately turned me off. There was a side bowl of plain lettuce, two tiny pieces of fish that looked like they have been panfried and thrown onto the plate and some hand cut chips. The chips were lovely but the fish was just bleh. iIt actually tasted ok but needed seasoning. for almost $30 I think they could have gone to more effort! The eye fillet looked good but my partner said it was very bland and tasted like it had not been seasoned well at all. The service was fantastic and the restaurant is lovely but with prices like that the food really needs to speak for itself.